This section provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding buildings & contractors.

Search posts:

All contractors and subcontractors performing work in the City of Centennial are required to obtain a contractors license.  Visit the Contractor Licensing page for more information.

The City requires the following types of contractors to submit proof of testing in order to obtain a license:  General contractors class A, B, and C, HVAC, and Steam and Hot Water.

The City of Centennial has reciprocity with the following jurisdictions: Denver and Aurora. We also accept ICC (International Code Council) testing.

Quick Contact Info:

City of Centennial
13133 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO  80112

(303) 325-8000 - 24 Hour Citizen Response Center
(720) 488-0933 - Fax Number



ADA Notice

Contact Us

City of Centennial
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management